Scott,
 
Thanks for posting.  Also, I recently got David Bryne's new book, Bicycle 
Diaries...I've loved what I've read so far..his chapter on biking in cities in 
the US was very cool..here's a link
http://www.davidbyrne.com/art/books/bicycle_diaries/index.php  He takes a 
folding bike with him on his travels (check out his website..cool bike racks!) 
and finds it a great way to learn a city. I'm off for a ride now!  I can do 
paperwork at night!



Troy Thiel 

--- On Tue, 10/20/09, Scott Rose <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Scott Rose <[email protected]>
Subject: [Bikies] NYTimes: Business Travelers Take to Their Bikes
To: "Bikies" <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 5:06 PM


Today's NYT has a fluff piece on business people who travel with their bicycles 
in the business section today, online at http://is.gd/4sVP6
In the print edition it's on B7 with the headline "Pedaling on the Road." There 
isn't much to learn from the article, but it's nice to see some coverage of 
mainstream people who are addicted to their bikes.
_______________________________________________
Bikies mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.danenet.org/listinfo.cgi/bikies-danenet.org



      
_______________________________________________
Bikies mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.danenet.org/listinfo.cgi/bikies-danenet.org

Reply via email to