Instead of sending out multiple notices, I thought I'd combine things into
one message.

Grant Foster, President of Madison Bikes Board of Directors does a great
job at gathering information about upcoming events and posts it in a
calendar every Monday, so if you want a concise listing of meetings, you
can find it here:
http://www.madisonbikes.org

I want to highlight a couple of items.

Wed, Oct 18, 2-4 PM in Rm LL-110 of the Municipal Bldg, Madison Bikes and
city Traffic Engineering will be hosting a viewing of an APBP webinar on
Safer Intersections for Bicyclists and Pedestrians. We will watch the
webinar (and ask questions of the presenters) and then have a local
discussion about the ideas. It's the middle of the work day, but feel free
to join us if you can. We appreciate an RSVP so we can plan for the right
number of people. You can do that on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/events/995678340561394/

Also, both Wednesday (5 pm Middleton City Hall) and Thursday (5 pm
Fitchburg City Hall), the Transportation Planning Board for the whole
region is holding public hearings on the Regional Transportation Plan. Want
something to change or improve in the way people move around the greater
Madison area <http://www.madisonareampo.org/about/map.cfm>, including
Waunakee, Middleton, Verona, Fitchburg, Monona, Sun Prairie, and Stoughton?
(Full map at link above.) Here's your chance to weight in on the plan. Flier
here. Full website here: https://www.madisonareartp.com/

Your voice is important to shape the future of transportation in Madison
and the surrounding area!

Robbie Webber
Transportation geek
All opinions are my own, and not necessarily those of any group or
organization with which I am affiliated.

Founding member, Madison Bikes <http://www.madisonbikes.org/>
*...where anyone can ride a bicycle conveniently and comfortably to any
place year round.*
MadisonBikes.org <http://www.madisonbikes.org/>
Follow Madison Bikes on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/groups/MBIIC/>