On the other hand, these are masters degree students at one of the best
research universities in the country. If they wanted to make a good survey,
they have a lot of resources available. In addition, these are MBA students
asking about shopping habits, so they're more likely to be the people using
our data to sell us stuff than they are to be urban planners and policy
makers.