Mondays Around Monona is a leisurely-paced ~12 mile ride that runs through
August and September each year. It is a unique opportunity to unwind after
a hectic Monday.

The ride departs at 6pm SHARP at the intersection of The Capital City Trail
and S. Fair Oaks Ave. and travels clockwise around the lake.

The ride ends at Tex Tubb's Taco Palace, where we gather for dinner and
social time.

Helmets and reflective clothing are encouraged and lights are required.
The ride is free and open to the public. All genders are welcome.

For more info visit http://weareallmechanics.com/upcoming-events/

-India
Co-Founder & Instructor, We Are All Mechanics
<http://www.WeAreAllMechanics.com>
*empowering people through education since 2003*
WeAreAllMechanics.com
i...@weareallmechanics.com
Follow WAAM on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/We.Are.All.Mechanics>

Founding Member, Madison Bikes <http://www.madisonbikes.org/>
*So that everyone can ride their bike from here to there.*
MadisonBikes.org <http://www.MadisonBikes.org>
in...@madisonbikes.org
Follow Madison Bikes on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/groups/MBIIC/>