There was a piece in the Wall St. Journal (!) about LeBron's biking.
He lists a hybrid and a mountain bike, no super-duper high-end road bike. And he doesn't bother with clipless pedals.

Quoting Robbie Webber via Bikies <bikies@lists.danenet.org>:

He may be an avid cyclist, but in that photo the bike is waaaaayyyyy too
small for him. The least they could do is raise that seat. It makes my
knees hurt just looking at him.

Maybe that's a PR event and he has a decent bike. He should be able to
afford one that fits.

Robbie Webber
Transportation geek
All opinions are my own, and not necessarily those of any group or
organization with which I am affiliated.

Founding member, Madison Bikes <http://www.madisonbikes.org/>
*...where anyone can ride a bicycle conveniently and comfortably to any
place year round.*
MadisonBikes.org <http://www.madisonbikes.org/>
Follow Madison Bikes on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/groups/MBIIC/>

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 4:55 PM Al Matano via Bikies <