From: Chuck Strawser
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 12:36 PM
To: 'bikies@lists.danenet.org' <bikies@lists.danenet.org>
Subject: Campus Dr Path access to Walnut St closed October 1-3

The connection to the Campus Dr shared use Path from Walnut St will be closed
approximately October 1-3 so that the asphalt surface can be milled and
repaved. The Campus Dr Path itself is expected to remain open for through
traffic, but be cautious of machinery in the area.
Unfortunately, if you normally get to/from the Campus Dr Path from Walnut St,
you'll need to go all the way west to Highland Ave, or as far east as Easterday
Lane to get access (unless you're willing to carry your bike up the steps to
the Campus Dr Path from the west side of Walnut St) for the short duration of
this project.

Chuck Strawser
Pedestrian & Bicycle Transportation Planner
Commuter Solutions
UW-Madison Transportation Services

Visit our University Bicycle Resource Center at Helen C White:
http://transportation.wisc.edu/transportation/bike_annex.aspx

How are we doing? Take our customer satisfaction survey at :
https://uwmadison.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9ueiD7rE9bS60Tz