UW-Madison has applied to renew its Bicycle Friendly University status. Now
that the Fall 2023 school year has begun for most campuses, the League of
American Bicyclists (LAB) is reaching out about the Bicycle Friendly University
(BFU) Campus Survey, which is an important part of the BFU evaluation
process.<https://bikeleague.org/bfa/university/faq/>
Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BFU2023
The survey will close on Tuesday, October 10th at 11:59pm PT.
The input received through this survey will help inform their final award
decision, and will also be included (anonymously) in the Feedback Report that
the university will receive from LAB following the award announcement. Thank
you for your feedback.

Chuck Strawser
Bicycle/Pedestrian Coordinator
Commuter Solutions
UW-Madison Transportation Services

Visit our University Bicycle Resource Center at Helen C White:
https://transportation.wisc.edu/bicycling/university-bicycle-resource-center/

How are we doing? Take our customer satisfaction survey at :
https://uwmadison.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9ueiD7rE9bS60Tz

[cid:image001.png@01D9E576.B47DB860]