New releases of BIND are available from https://www.isc.org/downloads

BIND 9.11.6 and 9.12.4 are maintenance releases in the two existing
supported stable branches of BIND.  Like the security releases that
were issued last week (9.11.5-P4 and 9.12.3-P4) these new maintenance
releases contain fixes for the CVEs which were disclosed February 21st
but unlike the security patch versions the maintenance releases also
contain other non-security bug fixes and feature improvements.

Have a look and see what we've been up to:

9.11.6:  https://ftp.isc.org/isc/bind9/9.11.6/RELEASE-NOTES-bind-9.11.6.html
9.12.4:  https://ftp.isc.org/isc/bind9/9.12.4/RELEASE-NOTES-bind-9.12.4.html

We've also released 9.14.0rc1, the first release candidate for the
debut version of the 9.14 stable branch, which is a continuation of
what was previously the 9.13 development branch as it reaches a new
stage.  The work we did to introduce new features in 9.13 will now
be capped and the branch re-designated as a mature branch with regular
support in 9.14, while a new branch (9.15) will be launched to replace
9.13 as the experimental development branch.

You can preview 9.14 by having a look at the release candidate and
we would welcome your feedback.

9.14.0rc1:
https://ftp.isc.org/isc/bind9/9.14.0rc1/RELEASE-NOTES-bind-9.14.0rc1.html

Michael McNally