Thanks!

Am Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2009 19:10:58 schrieben Sie:
> If you instead just want to create sub.mydomain.org in the
> mydomain.org zone, all you have to do is add the allow-update (or
> update-policy) statement to your zone statement on the master.

If I've understood the facts right, I have to update the master. The problem
is that I have no control on the master, right? When I do a 'dig mydomain.org
ns' the nameserver that is received are the nameservers of my isp -- even if
I have my own vServer. So will it have any effect if I set up an own named?
The nameserver on my maschine was preconfigured but it seems that it will
never be queried. (According to my the dns response in my former posting.)

Best Regards,

Oliver Block