On 25.02.09 08:49, Peter Laws wrote:
> Like 640k of memory.

the main effect of allowing underscores would be that some companies would
want/need to buy much more domains, e.g.

a-b
a_b

and

a-b-c
a_b_c
a_b-c
a-b_c

I don't see any benefit in that.

> Unicode is coming (as fast as IPv6, maybe faster :), so maybe it /is/ time
> to update the naming standards.

and maybe it is not. If people can't behave, adjusting standards may be the
worst solution.
Your mouse has moved. Windows NT will now restart for changes to take
to take effect. [OK]