From: John D. Vo [mailto:j...@eagle.net]
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 3:27 PM
To: Todd Snyder
Cc: bind-users@lists.isc.org
Subject: Re: number of zones not matching

Yes, Todd. 9.2.2.

Todd Snyder wrote:

I had to do this a couple times lately .. this is the simplest way
I've found.  It's not elegant or nifty, but it works.

on the master:

grep zone named.conf | awk '{print $2} | sort > master.zones

on the slave:

grep zone named.conf | awk '{print $2} | sort > slave.zones

get the files on the same system and diff them.

Are they both running the same version of BIND?