From: bind-users-boun...@lists.isc.org
[mailto:bind-users-boun...@lists.isc.org] On Behalf Of John D. Vo
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 9:25 AM
To: bind-users@lists.isc.org
Subject: Stats

What do you guys use to turn this:
--- Statistics Dump --- (1238151600)
+++ Statistics Dump +++ (1238155200)
success 3280261
referral 363
nxrrset 745513
nxdomain 392614
recursion 1173408
failure 1115632
--- Statistics Dump --- (1238155200)

into something more meaningful?

Also, what does this mean? I keep getting them in my logs:

client 68.143.179.98#59977: updating zone 'gardencity.com/IN': update
failed: 'RRset exists (value dependent)' prerequisite not satisfied
(NXRRSET)

TGIF!

--
----

Best Regards,

John D. Vo
Eagle Teleconferencing Services, Inc.
Network-System Administrator
j...@eagle.net
Office: (212) 200-2000 Ext. 105
Cell:     (212) 200-3016

---

solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public
information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your
system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission
by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.