Besides all the methods discussed, you could invent your own zone that has this data in a format
of your choosing., e.g.

example.com.myzones.example.com TXT "example.com"
example2.com.myzones.example.com TXT "example2.com"

Then:

dig @nameserver axfr myzones.example.com

Your design creativity and your self-discipline in always adding a record for each zone are your only limitations. If you wish to get really fancy, you could script the rebuilding of your named.conf file to do so using data
gathered with this dig command.

John