On Jun 30, 2009, at 8:35 AM, Mohammed Ejaz wrote:
Hi,

Since we are one of the leading ISP and Domain service provider in the KSA,, in our DNS we have about 1000 domains are hosted, Now actually my concern is regarding the DNSSEC deployment,

Since I went through with several articles, stating that it is not that much needed for the small level organization like us and still 56 percentage people are thinking whether to implement or not according (ENISA), so I am confused and not sure that shall I go with DNSSEC or still too early??

I would like to have some comments by the experts on the above. Thanks in advance.

That's bunk. Every domain should be working toward DNSSEC implementation, regardless of size. Read Alan Clegg's DNSSEC in 6 minutes paper.

Chris Buxton
Professional Services
Men & Mice