They can't fool us - we know it was caused by the J server DNSSEC issue.

:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: bind-users-bounces+jlightner=water....@lists.isc.org
[mailto:bind-users-bounces+jlightner=water....@lists.isc.org] On Behalf
Of Jack Tavares
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 2:17 PM
To: bind-users@lists.isc.org
Subject: ftp.isc.org back up

from isc.org:

> ISC experienced a fiber outage this morning that affected some of our
> services.  It has now been fixed and you should be able to reach all
of
> the download servers.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential
information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the
sender that you have received the message in error, and delete it. Thank you.