On 06/06/10 17:14, Kevin Oberman wrote:
I am using godaddy.com for my .org domains and as per the customer support
replies, they donot support DNSSEC and thus cannot add DS records for my
domains.

Which other registrars people are using that allow DS records.

Thanks
-dani

Last I checked, .org, while signed, was not yet accepting DS records from
anyone. I suspect that no gtld other than .gov will accept them until the root
is signed next month.

I do know that afilias was certifying registrars and I believe that they will
be releasing a list of those registrars that are certified, but that will not
mean that they will be accepting them immediately.

Basically correct, yes. For ORG, keep your eye on the following list:
http://www.pir.org/get/registrars

hth,

Doug

Until then, dlv.isc.org is the best (only?) option.

                        -- Propellerheads