The syntax for a forward zone is:

zone domain_name <http://www.bind9.net/doc-v8/docdef.html> [ ( in | hs | hesiod | chaos ) ] { type forward;
 [ forward ( only | first ); ]
 [ forwarders { [ ip_addr <http://www.bind9.net/doc-v8/docdef.html> ; [ ip_addr
; ... ] ] }; ]
 [ check-names ( warn | fail | ignore ); ]
};

For the kind of access control you're trying to achieve, use a "view". The syntax is as follows.
view view_name
[class] {
match-clients { address_match_list };
match-destinations { address_match_list };
match-recursive-only yes_or_no ;
[ view_option; ...]
[ zone_statement; ...]
};

Do some perusing of the Administrator's Reference Manual (ARM). You might find the information in there quite useful.

Regards,
Richard

Prabhat Rana wrote:
Hi Nuno,
Thanks for the response. However, I don't own the authoritative servers. And
the clients that I am serving don't have direct access to the authoritative
servers.

Prabhat.