Hey guys,

I have a zone that I update remotely via nsupdate. When I update the
zone and query it internal (view) I get the correct answer but when I do
a query from outside I still get the old A record.
So the same nameserver gives different answers.

"dig my.zone.tld A +short @ns.zone.tld".

I have a internal view as well as a external view. The biggest
difference between those two is that the external view has recursion,
additional-from-auth and additional-from-cache disabled.

Both views include the hint (root.cache) and the same zones.conf.
The internal view includes additionally 127.in-addr.arpa and a localhost
zone.

ls -l /etc/bind/dyn/my.zone.tld.zone*
-rw-r--r-- 1 named named  386 2010-11-07 11:22
/etc/bind/dyn/my.zone.tld.zone
-rw-rw---- 1 root  named 2636 2010-11-07 11:08
/etc/bind/dyn/my.zone.tld.zone.jnl

Any ideas what could be wrong?