From: bind-users-bounces+stevez=airg....@lists.isc.org
[mailto:bind-users-bounces+stevez=airg....@lists.isc.org] On Behalf Of Niall
O'Reilly
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 3:33 PM
To: bind-users@lists.isc.org
Subject: Re: bind slave not get DNS update

On 05/01/11 19:56, Steve Zeng wrote:
> Rndc transfer (initialized at the slave side) works fine...

        Good.  Manual intervention works.

        I suggest you try to determine the following from your logs
        on both master and (Linux) slave.

        Whether the master is sending the NOTIFY.
        Whether the slave is receiving the NOTIFY.
        Whether the slave is acting on the NOTIFY.

        That should make it clear what's not happening without
        manual intervention.

        Best regards,
        Niall O'Reilly