On 7/28/2011 4:16 AM, uifid...@gmail.com wrote:

> view localhost_resolver {
>       match-clients      { localhost; };
>       match-destinations { localhost; };
>       recursion yes;
>       include "/etc/named.rfc1912.zones";
> };
> view czj {
>       match-clients   { 192.168.18.128; localhost; };
>       match-destinations { 192.168.18.128; localhost; };
>       recursion yes;
>       zone "czj" {
>       type master;
>       file "czj.zone";
> };
> };

> named-checkzone named-checkconf passed

These check syntax but not semantics.  As someone else pointed out, it
looks like your zone file is messed up a bit.  Additionally, the views
above have both match-clients and match-destinations which I doubt you
want, and you have localhost listed in both...

What is it that you are trying to do and we might be able to help you
out some...

AlanC