Phil Mayers <p.may...@imperial.ac.uk> wrote:

> I first create and publish a new ZSK with no activation date. After waiting
> the requisite amount of time, I use dnssec-settime:
>
> dnssec-settime -A K<newid>
> dnssec-settime -I K<oldid>
> rndc sign <zone>
>
> ...and bind immediately starts using the new key for sigs. After 0.75*30 days,
> all the RRSIG with the old key have been replaced except for one - the RRSIG
> on the zone apex DNSKEY record. Unfortunately, this RRSIG is not regenerated,
> or removed; it expires, and causes various monitoring tools (including the ISC
> DLV web UI) to complain.
>
> Is this a bug in bind 9.7.0 which is fixed in a later version?

Possibly this:

3020.   [bug]           auto-dnssec failed to correctly update the zone when
                        changing the DNSKEY RRset. [RT #23232]

dnssec-dnskey-kskonly might be a workaround...

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <d...@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
Trafalgar: Northwesterly 5 or 6 in southeast Trafalgar, otherwise variable 3