Hello Bind ML,

i am trying to setup some blacklists foqr some users.

I have a file for every blacklist, example: blacaklistA blacklistB blacklistC.

I have to assign different combination of A B C to users.

I created dns bind view that, by matching source ip client, provide different
answer according to match-clients.

The problems is that, when scaling this configuration, bind requests lots of
memory because, if the blacklistA file is requested from 100 different users in
100 different view, it loads 100 times the file!

Is there a way to reuse that same file without loading it, in memory, "n" times?

Thank you!

Francesco