On 07.02.12 14:10, Lightner, Jeff wrote:
Virtualization doesn't reduce use of resources but DOES separate into what are perceived to be multiple "servers" so I'm not sure what you mean by "you still have one server".

one machine, one piece of hardware. There's not much to separate there, unless if gives you some kind of safety or other advantage, but I don't
know about any that would help in such case.

Honk if you love peace and quiet. _______________________________________________