于 2012-3-9 16:11, Drunkard Zhang 写道:
I got some bind servers doing iteration resolution, and return the
results to users. But I found that some names got too big TTLs, whose
RRs can not be replaced correctly by new RRs in time. This leads to
user‘s blame, we have to flush the caches by hand, and restart the
SOHO router to resolve the "dead site" issue.

So I wonder can bind set a (lower) TTL by force before response to
users. If I can, which option? I digged ARM, but got nothing.

Many ISP's caching DNS servers do this stuff.
AFAIK there is not such an option for that, but you can do it from BIND's source.

HTH.