I don't look at debug logs and may be WAY off base. But the time period for the log seems to be about 10 seconds start to finish in the failed query. However line 56 indicates that it timed out the query after 30 seconds.

That just doesn't add up to me for some reason. Or is there 20 seconds of preceeding logs missing when the query started?

Lyle Giese
LCR Computer Services, Inc.