A week or two ago I complained about duplicate articles in the
newsgroup, the other problem I see frequently is articles not being
gatewayed at all.

I usually notice this when I see replies, but never see the original
question.  Recent threads like this are:

Linson-On and Ipv6
Several (>2) different views
Query about mirroring Root DNS Server

There's another thread where I think all the messages from the OP are
missing: "How can I set the interface used to transfer zones?".  There's
clearly a back-and-forth going on, because I see his messages being
quoted in replies, but I never see those intermediate messages.

--
Barry Margolin
Arlington, MA