On 04/03/2013 05:30 PM, Kevin Darcy wrote:
It's still not clear to me what you think is the "right" way to do it.

I'm not saying that there is only one right way. I'm saying you first have to answer the question, "What might we want to achieve by having different answers internally vs. externally for the same label?"

Sometimes multiple views are actually necessary to accomplish business goals. IME however it's become so baked in that "we need multiple views" that the right questions are never asked.

Doug