Yes, seems fine now. Can you share more information about what it was you turned off? Sounds odd, but the results speak for themselves.

Doug

On 06/26/2013 09:39 PM, SH Development wrote:
Sure could use some direction about where to start looking.  I "thought" I had
everything working for the last few years, but now I'm beginning to question how long
I've had a problem.

The setup is OSX running BIND 9.9.3-P1 on a static IP, no firewall, no router,
just straight to the internet.  I am also serving Apache and ProFTP on the same
box.

As a thought, I have had some strange errors in the console log, I think they
are coming from a spam solution I am running.  I'm shutting it down
temporarily. Wonder if it could be corrupting the network.  @Doug, could you
try your test again now, now that I've shut off the potentially offending
program?

Jeff