Menandmice have some pre-compiled packages updates for these systems.

http://support.menandmice.com/download/bind/

GNU-kfreebsd/
illumian/
kGNUfreebsd/
linux/
macosx/
solaris/

On 10/24/13, 1:19 PM, Davis, Donald W wrote:
Does anyone have any advice or perhaps documentation for upgrading Bind?
I currently have two AIX servers running as Master/Slave. I need to
upgrade from v9.8.1-P1 to v9.8.6.   I will need to document an
implementation plan for change control and was hoping someone else may
have something they can share.

I’ve browsed the ISC web site looking for release notes, install/compile
instructions, migration plans, etc without much success.

Eduardo Bonsi
System - Network Admin
beart...@pacbell.net