;; Warning: Message parser reports malformed message packet.
;; Truncated, retrying in TCP mode.
;; Connection to 201.76.40.2#53(201.76.40.2) for
www.sondait.tasker.com.br failed: connection refused.

On 05.11.13 10:50, Fábio Gomes wrote:
Even if my firewalls are not allowing udp packages bigger than 512, the
retry to port 53 should work.  Right?

If your firewall is not allowing DNS UDP packets bigger than 512 bytes,
replace that firewall.  It's apparently the source of yor problems.  DNS UDP
packets can be bigger than 512 bytes for more than 15 years.

DNS over TCP should still work, unless your firewall blocks those too...

I'm trying to reach the my client's network team and check if their DNS
servers are allowed to make outbound connections to port 53.  Which seems
it is not the case.

I'll reply to this thread once I contact the firewall's owner.

M$ Win's are shit, do not use it !