On 27/12/13 11:16, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
I would ask nintendo to produce a release...

On 27.12.13 14:56, Phil Mayers wrote:
Ha ha ;o)

No, the only realistic option here is to override the client DDNS hostname option with something sanitised. Since the client-supplied hostname isn't even unique, let alone sane, I would just throw it away and synthetise something from the MAC address. The dhcpd man pages contain info on all the various options.

well, no matter what the workaround is, nintendo should be bugged about
that...

the rest belongs to the dhcp list, and was discussed there over 2 years
ago...
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot. _______________________________________________