Hello,
                 What do you guys recommend to audit every resource
record in a zone file against all the records in all the DNS servers
that host the zone file.

I want  something that I feed the master zone file and then goes to each
NS server and ensures that each of the records are identical in all of
them.

What I want to be able to detect are serial number errors, where a zone
has been updated but the serial number has not changed. In this
circumstances comparing SOA of all the servers would not report any
errors, but the zone file in the different servers are incorrect.

Regards,
Maren.