Am 18.12.2015 um 15:54 schrieb rams:
I have own resolver as authoritative and configured to chase the domain
in recursive bind as configured in my resolver.

ex:
example.com CNAME bind.com

I have bind.com <http://bind.com> A record in bind.

When I queried example.com <http://example.com> against my auth
resolver, for couple of queries giving A record from bind and some times
not giving A record.

Do we have any configuration in bind? Why I am getting A record some
times and not some times.

Note: allow query is already enabled in bind

you don't provide any information and starting with obfuscate is probably the worst you can do by asking questions about name resolution

full input and full output for both cases or you need dig at your own in the dark