Also the OP could check out Consul, hashicorp/consul on GitHub.
It even has a DNS API to query for registered services. An exquisite
piece of technology IMO. Enjoy.

On 14/03/16 14:33, Ray Bellis wrote:
On 14/03/2016 12:23, Phil Mayers wrote:

Stack overflow or similar may be a better place to start.
Definitely not stackoverflow - unless the question is clearly
programming related it would be closed with extreme prejudice.

I'd suggest the OP should investigate further what's happening in the
IETF DNS-SD working group, and particularly the "hybrid proxy zeroconf"
work that's split between there and the Homenet WG.   That latter work
is intended to allow inter-segment service discovery without resorting
to site-scoped multicast.

Ray

Valentin Bud
CEO

Databus - We build Clouds.
valen...@databus.pro | +40-729-633-476
Romania, Timisoara, 300570, Somes 17
http://www.databus.pro | @databuspro

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is confidential and privileged, and is intended solely for the person and/or entity to whom it is addressed (i.e. those identified in the "To" and "cc" box). They are the property of S.C. My Databus S.R.L.. Unauthorized distribution, review, use, disclosure, or copying of this communication, or any part thereof, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail at ab...@databus.pro and delete the e-mail and attachments and any copy from your system. Databus thanks you for your cooperation.