Kirk,

Have a look at the commercial offerings. All of them offer a GUI and an API for
managing BIND servers, including managing zones and records. Some of them are
limited to managing their own appliances. Some of them do offer the ability to
overlay on existing BIND servers, too, though.

BlueCat
Men & Mice
Infoblox
EfficientIP
Vital QIP
DiamondIP

I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting.

Please note: I am a current and former employee of two of these vendors.

Regards,
Chris

Sent from my iPhone