On 20 December 2016 at 16:45, Asai <a...@globalchangemusic.org> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Quick question.  Using BIND 9.9.4.  I have 2 zones.  One for LAN traffic,
> and one for WAN traffic.  My secondary server is transferring the wrong
> zones, so that my WAN zone has all the A records for my LAN zone.
>
> Any insights on this?
>
> Most likely you've misconfigured your master server such that the slave
(secondary) sees the wrong zone when doing zone transfers.  But, because
you haven't provided any real detail about your configuration, no one is
going to be able to provide much in the way of advice about how to fix it.

You should read the article that Mark Andrews linked, and if you still are
not able to solve the problem you should return with some details about
your setup.