Am 20.01.2017 um 16:57 schrieb Ron Wingfield:
I am having difficulty configuring reverse DNS.  This has been a problem
for over a year between my server(s) and my ISP, AT&T.  Specifically, I
cannot  eMail to any recipient that requires rDNS verification, e.g.,
SBCglobal.net, Comcast.net, or AOL.  Very frustrating.

In both cases, the reported server is an AT&T server ;; SERVER:
68.94.157.9#53
. . .why shouldn’t this “point” to my server, 162.202.233.81 and not AT&T’s?

because the rDNS has *nothing* to do with your domain and mostly also not with your DNS server (except you have a own subnet and it's delegated by the ISP)

you are not the netowner - you must talk to your ISP