I have a zone that I'd like to serve in two different views, with dnssec in both views. However, this leads to a pair of error messages:

   named[858]: malformed transaction:
   dynamic/db.dragonsdawn.net.signed.jnl last serial 2017011485 !=
   transaction first serial 2017011477
   named[858]: zone dragonsdawn.net/IN/local_resolver (signed):
   zone_resigninc:dns_journal_write_transaction -> unexpected error

Is it possible to serve a second view, using the keys that are maintained in the primary view? This might be mostly for curiosity's sake, since the value of signed responses is reasonably low for "local" clients.

view local_resolver {
        zone "dragonsdawn.net" IN {
                type master;
                file "dynamic/db.dragonsdawn.net";