dns3.lttnet.net.        21600   IN      A       62.240.36.40

;; Query time: 367 msec
;; SERVER: 127.0.0.1#53(127.0.0.1)
;; WHEN: Sun Jul  9 12:50:58 2017
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 144

Additionally, given the operational environment in which you exist I would
recommend that you strive for just providing good DNS services in general.

Good luck.

John

From: bind-users [mailto:bind-users-boun...@lists.isc.org] On Behalf Of
Abdulhadi Ettwejiri
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2017 2:32 AM
To: bind-users@lists.isc.org
Subject: designing the DNS from the scratch

HI,

we are ISP company , we are providing Internet to our customer, Recently one of
our VIP customer ask for DNS service, and need the response time 3msec, we
don't have enough knowledge of DNS,

1-    To achieve the goal of my customer about the response time I need to know
what's the optimal design solution for DNS ( Authoritative or Recursive(,or
there is other design.

2-      If the answer in the previous question an "authoritative", is there any
registration & technical requirements for so (i.e. ccTLD, ...   )

Best regards

Abdulhadi Ettwejiri
Technical Support Department
Zawia Street inside GPTC building      | Tripoli | Libya |
*  + 218 91 9994265                    *
abdulhadi.ettwej...@litc.ly<mailto:abdulhadi.ettwej...@litc.ly>
* + 218 21 3600234                     *
http://www.litc.ly<http://www.litc.ly/>
7 + 218 21 3617777