Am 08.02.2018 um 17:03 schrieb Barry Margolin:
In article <mailman.427.1518103401.749.bind-us...@lists.isc.org>,
  Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:

frankly, even *if* i pay for the service i would call it a good citizen
to produce less load and the "minimum-ttl" also reduces load from other
RBL's without any restriction

If the service provider is worried about load, they should increase
their TTL to reduce the frequency of queries. It's not your job to
second-guess them.

let my job me my own problem - seriously - my server - my rules - period

if named can't serve my needs than "dnf remove bind; dnf install unbound" is the solution and was it on mailservers

named is great as authoritative server but not for RBL's which also can be used on webserver (web-application firewall where you try to reduce latency as much as you can)