Alinti Anand Buddhdev <ana...@ripe.net>

The delegation of 131.161.213.in-addr.arpa points to dns.est.com.tr and
dns2.est.com.tr. But these two names are aliased to dns3.est.com.tr and
dns4.est.com.tr.

However, one cannot use alias names as targets of NS records. This is
forbidden by RFC 2181, section 10.3.

The operator of this reverse zone (EST Bilisim) should update the
delegation of 131.161.213.in-addr.arpa (in the RIPE Database) and use
the proper name servers names in there. If you know someone there,
please inform them.

Regards,
Anand