On 17.05.18 23:00, Blason R wrote:
I have RPZ installed on server and its acting as a master server but
somehow port setting is not working on master

######### Slave configuration

response-policy { zone "malware.trap"; };

zone "malware.trap" {
 type slave;
 masters { 192.168.5.48; };
  file "/var/lib/bind/malware.trap.db";
 allow-notify { 192.168.5.48; };

this is superflous. The default is to accept notifies from master.

 allow-query {localhost; };
};

So here I am sending notification  to 192.168.5.49 on port 4545; my queries
are

  1. How do I configure port on slave 4545 so that slave server can start
  listening on that port.

why do you need to listen on port 4545 instead of default 53?

We are but packets in the Internet of life (userfriendly.org)