We have a couple of small domains whose DNS is served by BIND on our dedicated
machines. Almost 3 years ago we had set up DMARC records, and were getting
reports from various MXs every day until a couple of days ago (Aug 13). Then
they suddenly stopped!

Nothing in the BIND config or zone files was changed, and our Postfix mail logs
(on our dedicated server) don't show *anything* addressed to our DMARC target
since then. (I.e., it's not that our spam filtering is dropping them.)

Has anyone ever observed anything like this?

Thanks!