I could not zoom in to see anything.  Please post a better screenshot or better
yet post the .pcap itself for download and review.

John

From: bind-users [mailto:bind-users-boun...@lists.isc.org] On Behalf Of Jukka
Pakkanen
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2018 2:46 AM
To: bind-users@lists.isc.org
Subject: BIND DNS problem (?)

We are running a couple of Symantec SMG servers, and their DNS clients are
configured to use your BIND 9.12.2 DNS servers.

In both SMG servers we get the same DNS "server failure" error from all our DNS
servers when they do some TXT queries to SMG:

http://www.qnet.fi/jp/dns.png

(sorry for the bad quality/format, hope you can zoom in. That's all I got from
Symantec when contacting their support, and they claim the problem is in our
DNS servers because of the "server failure" error).

Anyway, I suppose the problem is related to these, in the response:

Answer authenticated: Answer/authority portion was not authenticated by the
server
Non-authenticated data: Unacceptable

Sooo, any ideas what does this mean, is the problem in out BIND servers, or in
the other end?

Jukka