On Sat, Oct 13, 2018 at 11:38 AM Maurizio Caloro via bind-users <
bind-users@lists.isc.org> wrote:

> Hello together
>

> I asking if the documentation from Bind Homepage are enought
>
>    - https://www.isc.org/downloads/bind/docs
>

> or better to buy the version from Oreilly, 5th Edition
>
>    - https://www.oreilly.com/library/view/dns-and-bind/0596100574/
>
> That depends on your current knowledge / preferred learning style, etc. I
really like the "DNS and BIND " books, and probably own at least one copy
of each revision. They are very readable, and contain much which will help
make understanding BIND (or NSD or Unbound or Knot or ... ) easier.

> Thanks
>
> Mauri

I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad idea in
the first place.
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair of
pants.
   ---maf