On 04.11.18 02:21, mejaz wrote:
Yes  it is for incoming queries, my name server is authoritative not
designed for recursive quires.

do you encounter any problems? because authoritative-only servers should not
be delayed by such sessions, only at DoS attacks.

another possibility is a misconfiration on your side that can be abused by
remote clients. This again leads to qustion - do you have any problems?

Now my plan is to plot the graph where i can see number of concurrent
session for incoming queries,
and  the total number of sessions, also i get to know  any sudden increase
will generate alert.

note that DNS has no sessions. The only behaviour similar to this is number
of concurrent TCP queries. But a small server can handle thousands of
queries per seconds without problems.

Is there systems do you recommend. i believe we can achieve this cacti.

I can recommend cacti.

Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains? _______________________________________________