Hi,

I noticed that over the last few days on a number of our name servers in Tokyo
that Google has started making persistent TCP connections to our name servers.

I'm all for this as a concept, but it appears they're making many thousands of
connections and not tearing them down after any given time or number of queries
(that I can identify at least) over both IPv4 and IPv6.

I was wondering if anybody had any thoughts on how to limit the concurrency or
at least the lifetime of these persistent connections within BIND.

Stuart Browne