Hello Comunity,

can I somehow convert Knot DNS stored certificates for a signed zone to BIND

format?

My use case is to change used topology for authoritative servers. I ´m
manage existing zones in Knot, now I would like to transfer it to BIND
and use existing certificates for signing it on BIND due to DS records in
parent zones. The Knot will be reconfigured as a slave.

Is it possible to achieve it?

I received a hint for a tool which allows converting .pem format used in
Knot to .key and .private used in BIND, but it, unfortunately, does not
support ECDSAP256SHA256 algorithm which I used. (http://manpages.ubuntu.com/
manpages/xenial/en/man1/softhsm-keyconv.1.html)

Have You any other advice?

Thanks.

--
Jeskyňka Kazatel