On 19 May 2019, at 18:27, @lbutlr <krem...@kreme.com> wrote:
> This is the same key block that is in named.conf. I am launching NSLOOKUP
> with -k admin.key, but when I try to make a change and then "send", I get
> "update failed: REFUSED."

I found a page that recommended adding a ddns-key and then adding "grant
ddns-key zonesub ANY;" to the zone info, but that produces and error "unknown
option 'grant'".

--
'You know what the greatest tragedy is in the whole world?' said Ginger,
not paying him the least attention. 'It's all the people who never find