On Sun, Jul 05, 2020 at 06:30:11PM -0600, @lbutlr wrote:
> When seeing up a secondary zone what do I replace ##### with in following
> (the old syntax was masters instead od master, so I am guessing it needs
> a new keyword)?

Not yet. In 9.12 we added "primary" and "secondary" as synonyms for
the "master" and "slave" zone types, but we didn't touch any other
syntax.

In 9.17/9.18, we're going further: "primaries" will work in place of
"masters", and "primary-only" in place of "master-only".

Old syntax will continue working so old named.conf files don't
need to be changed, at least for the next several releases.

--
Evan Hunt -- e...@isc.org
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.